I am writing in response to your letter dated July 8th, 2011 This is the first letter I’ve received from you on this matter.I do not believe that I owe what you say I owe, and I request that you please do the following:
1. tell me what this money that you say I owe is for
2. show me how you calculated what you say I owe
3. give me copies of any papers that show I agreed to pay what you say I owe
4. show me that you are licensed in my state, and give me your license number
5. stop contacting me about this or any other matter you have, except to provide me with proof that I owe what you say I owe
I demand that you also send a copy of this dispute to the company that you say I owe money to, so that they do not report this on my credit report.I further demand that if you have reported me to a credit reporting company, you tell them that I do not agree with this debt.